CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

me and my bff


This is me (Abbie) and my bestest friend in the whole wide world....Alyssa!!!! We have known each other since we were 2 years old and now we r both 11 years old. Me and Alyssa do everything together, we also hide from our lil` sisters when they wont leave us alone. My sisters name is Rachel and hers is Alexis, but we just call her lexi, and some times rachel, rach. When me and Alyssa r together we r CRAZY!!!! We also thaught that when we were little that when its night time its zero o`clock! (0:00) funny huh! We had our first sleepover together when we were 4 years old. Actually, our first sleepover ever like in our whole lives!!!! We also have a website: http://www.freewebs.com/ablyssa/index.htm click here to go to the website, we r gonna try and do a webshow but i dont think we will do it every week or maybey even every month! We 4get to do lots of things!!, anyway this pic. is us at school last year in may.
But, ya know, that is what friends are for, to hang around with and go CRAZY with !!!!

0 comments: